Terms and Conditions
The following are the Terms & Conditions for TriSpecific coaching programs. These come into effect with the start of a coaching relationship with TriSpecific.
What you’re signing up for:
TriSpecific Ongoing Online Monthly Coaching
- Unlimited, athlete-initiated emails
- If your coach has not heard from you or seen feedback within your Training Peaks account then he will “check in” on you.
TS Coaching Investment
When you decide to enter into a TriSpecific Coaching program, you are investing into yourself and also to put your energies into your training and following the TS Coach advice and instructions. This commitment means you’re engaged to follow your training plans to the best of your abilities.
The commitment is two ways. Our coaches commit to you and your goals and are accountable to what we provide you in terms of advice and training plans but we are not accountable for race performances by athletes who do not follow our advice or program contents and guidelines. We provide feedback via email, phone/Skype (must be scheduled), and via the TrainingPeaks platform to all our coached athletes to ensure accountability and any negative impacts from disruptions to training are kept to a minimum.
- Coached athletes are expected to inform their coach of changes in their status that compromise their training for longer than one week.
- As a TriSpecific client, we provide you with a training program designed to get you to the finish line healthy, safe and faster than if you were to train on your own. Our coaching expertise makes sure that the training our Coaching Program clients do adapts to changing conditions or circumstances if or as warranted.
- TriSpecific follows a unique training approach and philosophy. It’s not all about development of one system i.e. aerobic endurance. So programs get updated based on your progress, training phase changes, weekly schedule changes (your life circumstances).
You can expect training plan updates but these won’t always be each month or four weeks. All progressions and changes are based upon feedback, monitoring feedback/data provided in your Training Peaks account and your coaches experience and best judgement for your situation as the athlete in question.
- We expect our athletes to follow our advice and instructions. You pay us to coach you and not to tell us how we should coach you. We get results with athletes that work the plans and advice.
- We welcome Coaching Program athlete requests to clarify the nature and purpose of specific sessions or broader plan structure. The better you know the whys of your training, the better you train. Understanding of this stuff will make you a better athlete.
Payment & Contract Terms
Ongoing Monthly Online Coaching
- TS Coaching is a minimum 6 month commitment then the choice of monthly on-going,
- You receive a customised Training Plan based on life circumstance and email contact/feedback.
- Kristian Manietta: $500/month with unlimited email, texts and weekly scheduled skype/phone calls.
- Pete Lever: $350/month with unlimited email, texts and scheduled skype/phone calls when needed.
- Charlotte Paul: $300/month with unlimited email, texts and scheduled skype/phone calls when needed.
- Brad Kahn: $300/month with unlimited email, texts and scheduled skype/phone calls when needed.
- Your first payment covers your initial setup fee, first and last month of coaching. The Total = Months 1 + Last Month. Your second and subsequent payments covers the following months.
- If you pay year up front with the discount there are no refunds. We will pause your coaching due to sickness or injury.
- Cancellations are one month in advance. This means you are liable for one month of coaching fees at the time you announce your intention to cancel, not including the current month of coaching. This ensures we can properly provide exit advice, and market your slot to prospective athletes. There are physical repercussions to sudden halts in regular training.