In todays podcast Pete and I get to interview successful age grouper, businessman and family man Ricky Jeffs of the erdigroup and Urban Hotel group.
Ricky has been involved in triathlon since 1985 and has done 15 Ironmans while running a very successful and busy business. In this episode Ricky gives us some amazing insights on both business and in Ironman. There are so many great things in this podcast you’ll have to listen again and again so you can implement and thus help with your own life success. One of my favourites was getting inspired from best practice.
- What it takes to get more out of your race day and your sport
- What’s really important
- The value of patience, working hard and being realistic with your life circumstances
- The Schedule
- That Anything is Possible in Life
- How to be ready when the stars align and what you have to do when the opportunities present themselves
- How to get stuff done in a busy life
- The benefits of a good team
- Why having a mentor is key
- A little mind hack to improve your brain!
- And so much more #moreawesome stuff.
Les Erdi Biography “Whatever It Is, This Is What It Is”
This is the book I picked up “stole” from Urban Brisbane and if you’re interested in success in life and business then get yourself a copy.