You can also listen over at iTunes
In this FFB, Pete and I get the pleasure of speaking with Craig Percival about swimming, the common mistakes and some very simple tips to help you get out of the water faster and in better shape.
I’ve know Craig for a number of years through Aquashop and being around Iornman expos but wanted to get him on our podcast after seeing some success his had with athletes and especially in the swim discipline.
I’m talking wholesale changes in swim times and this is what perked my ears up.
Craig is not only a very good swimmer himself but also a very good coach too.
- Ironman PB of 9:02 (as a fulltime working age grouper)
- 3rd at Ultraman Canada (broke the 10k swim course record and the course record for days one and two)
- 4 x Hawaii Ironman
- Top 10% of field in first 100k Ultra run entered
- 16 x Ironman Finisher incl 3 x under 9:10
- Active coach since 2002. Tri Vic qualified.
You can check Craig out here: http://www.nolimitsendurance.com.au/
It’s a cracking episode.
We’d love it if you are getting enjoyment and great advice from our podcasts if you could give us a 5-Star rating and review on iTunes we’d be forever grateful.