Today we speak with one of the World Leaders in Functional Movement Training, Andrew Read. Andrew has been in the fitness game a very long time and he is one of those small 1 %’s that is not afraid to step outside the norm and call B.S. He is an Athletic adventurer, top 6 in the world Master RKC (Russian Kettlebell Certified instructor), author and all round bad ass.
Here is just a taste of what we cover:
- Functional movement and why it is essential.
- Levels of Functional Movement Screening.
- The importance of breathing.
- Strength training for older athletes.
- The 3 Rules.
- Dealing with giving up.
- Strength & Conditioning for long course racing.
- Becoming injury resistant.
- How to get FREE speed – building your Formula 1 car.
- The smartest exercises for triathletes.
- The distinction between strength and muscle size.
This Episode of The Friday Fat Black bought to you by