In todays Friday Fat Black Pete and talk about the real reasons of how and why injuries happen. We speak about the 7 major areas (there are more) why injuries happen.
What We Cover:
- The biggest killer of our performance.
- And the reason why we get this performance killer.
- Injuries don’t come from nowhere .. i.e. they don’t just pop out of nowhere!
- The Domino effect.
- The red flags you CHOOSE not to listen too and how to stop that happening.
- The injury cycle.
- The 7 major reason you are or you get injured.
- 90+ percent of injuries are AVOIDABLE!
- Why electrolytes are CRITICALLY important.
- What to do the FIRST thing when you wake up in the morning.
- Compounding Interest – why you feel like crap at the start of your long run.
- What muscles LOVE.
- What you should do on those long haul travels we need to do to get to races. Long drives/long flights and why you NEED to do this.
- The thought process you NEED to rid yourself of.
Get this awesome History of Triathlon in Australia coffee table book // http://www.multisportdreaming.com/
If you’re at Challenge Gold Coast drop by the Multisport Dreaming Booth