In todays Friday Fat Black Pete and chew the fat on developing mental fortitude and how attitude and how you train can help you develop the mental toughness needed to reach your potential.
What We Cover:
- Session examples
- 5 keys to Mental Strength
- Where mental strength is developed in training
- Where athletes let themselves down
- What Pete learnt in Cairns Ironman – so bloody important to further successes
- Race and Training reflections – why they’re super important
Challenge Gold Coast is set to become one of those must do bucket list races on the Australian calendar. Its a spectacular course nice creek swim, undulating and challenging bike course through Currumbin and Tallebudgera Valleys (with King of the Mountain The Beast section timed separately) and run with stunning water views along Currumbin creek, Currumbin and Tugun beaches. Entries are selling fast and will likely close off in the next week or two. Don’t miss out on this inaugural Challenge race.
Sign up here before it’s too late: http://www.challenge-goldcoast.com.au/
- “Courage doesn’t mean you don’t get afraid. Courage means you don’t let fear stop you.” — Bethany Hamilton