It may be lucky that I slept on my thoughts before Pete and I recorded this podcasts. If I’m honest, I guess I was pretty ropable the night before and definitely toned it down for this podcast. However I have a post in the works thats needs to be posted – stay tuned.
The mistakes keep coming and they are simple to avoid and even rectify if we just use those two things on the sides of our heads. They’re called ears in case you’re wondering 😉
In Todays Episode We Cover:
- No carbs.
- Sodium – this has been painted in the same light as Fat and as an endurance athlete you NEED way more then you may think. Fat adapted or not.
- Habits – how to create news ones that stick.
- Some K Rants… as I say above you get off pretty lightly 😉 but maybe I should just let loose?
- Rote learning and why it’s important.
- What ONE thing you NEED to do to get success in any goal. And how much depends on the difficulty of the goal.
- The art of looking where you WANT to go and where not to look when you’re suffering.
Willpower. Rediscovering Our Greatest Strength, Roy F. Baumeister & John Tierney