This week Kristian gets to have an amazing conversation with Jon Vroman, an award-winning keynote speaker, ultra-marathon runner, host of the Front Row Factor Podcast and founder of Front Row Foundation, a charity established in 2005 that creates front row experiences for individuals who are braving life-threatening illnesses.
Jon and Kristian, dive into being engaged and energised in the front row of life versus being checked out, while discussing living in the moment, creating compelling futures for ourselves and those whom with show up with and for.
Jon inspires others to Live Life In The Front Row by teaching the art of moment making and give us strategies, ideas, questions to ponder so we too can get Living Life in the Front Row.
IN TODAYS EPISODE, WE DISCUSS:
- Why its important to Live Life in the Front Row
- We do get to choose
- On finding the gift in the challenge
- Why we need to ask better questions
- Rewiring the brain
- Why who we show up with matters. A lot
- The key to strategically choosing our environment
- Choosing and how we feel
- How hope for the future brings power to the present and why its not wishful thinking
- Becoming a moment maker and how we do it
- What makes us most alive in life and why we should chase it
- The 12 morning questions that will tune your mind (download the questions as a poster!)
- Why and how to be your own CMO (chief marketing officer) and the absolute necessity to advertise to ourselves
- The simple law of proximity
- Why its unhealthy to look around the locker room
- One of our most dangerous places to be as a human being
- The power and value of curiosity
- Are we worth the investment?
- Finding your own front row
The book: http://frontrowfactor.com/preorder/
Join (for Free) our TRISPECIFIC CAFE
TS LIFE – Are YOU worth the investment? Our TS LIFE Yearly membership gives you access to 12+ plans, all the content you do need so you can turn down all the other noise and access to a great community and the coaches to get your most pressing questions answered.
Join now and enter the coupon code Yes to save $100 off.
Hands down the most potent indoor cycling trainer you can invest in. Yes, its an investment in yourself but mark my words, the Rev Box will make you a much stronger bike rider and more efficient at the same time.
PLEASE HELP US GROW
To subscribe to the podcast, please use the links below:
If you have a chance, please leave an honest rating and review on iTunes by clicking here. It will help the show and its ranking in iTunes immensely! We appreciate it!
Enjoy the show!