Today Pete and I are excited to speak with triathlon legend Cameron Brown. We had to reschedule this after some pre race issues for Cam last week and glad we did and get to speak to him about his exceptional performance at Ironman NZ on the weekend and breaking the course record at 43 years young. Brownie’s been racing for 28 years and has a bit of wisdom to impart.
Picture by @DellyCarr
In todays episode, we discuss:
- The big secret to Cams success (Clue: there is more than one!).
- What keeps Cam Brown motivated.
- Enjoyment in the sport.
- Adapting the discipline.
- Battling it out with Calum (Millward).
- Knowing when to make a move.
- Coming back from an injury too soon.
- Training under Scott Molina.
- Cams biggest adversity.
- Managing the age factor.
- Learning patience.
- Active recovery.
- What triathlon means to Cam.
- Staying focused in the race.
- The 4th discipline of racing.
- Why you should race more.
- Tools of the trade.
www.thefatblackpodcast.com < Get the Bottlenecks project.
Hands down the most potent indoor cycling trainer you can invest in. Yes, its an investment in yourself but mark my words, the Rev Box will make you a much stronger bike rider and more efficient at the same time.
Please Help Us Grow
To subscribe to the podcast, please use the links below:
If you have a chance, please leave me an honest rating and review on iTunes by clicking here. It will help the show and its ranking in iTunes immensely! We appreciate it!
Enjoy the show!