Today Pete and I get to have a lively chat with founder and Senior Vice President of Trigger Point Performance Therapy Cassidy Phillips. We talk balls, maintenance, excuses, getting it done and ultimately what its all about at the end of the day.
In today’s podcast, we discuss:
- The value in rolling (just in case you have forgotten!)
- Some exciting new TP tools
- The key difference between the GRID and the ball
- Why triathletes continue to ignore body maintenance
- Making the commitment to your long term health
- Amateur athletes treating themselves unprofessionally
- Being the best example of yourself
- Sport does not transcend life
Connect with Cassidy:
Cassidys YouTube Channel –A Bootstrapping Life
And other Social Media pages:
Or email Cassidy at: [email protected]
Please Help Us Grow
To subscribe to the podcast, please use the links below:
If you have a chance, please leave me an honest rating and review on iTunes by clicking here. It will help the show and its ranking in iTunes immensely! We appreciate it!
Enjoy the show!