Race day … It should be the day that you look upon with wonder, wow and awe. You get a phenomenal chance to execute on what you have put in prior to race day. The key to being the executioner on race day is limiting the mistakes and as importantly being flexible and adaptable to the mistakes that come along. There is a big key to performing big time on race day and Pete and I discuss race day tips, avoiding errors and a little exercise to do before race day that is a cracking strategy allowing you to be the executioner.
In todays episode, we discuss:
- What to do on race morning.
- Giving yourself time to fix mistakes.
- Why time travel is a bad idea.
- The key to performing at your best on race day.
- Exercises that give you a winning strategy.
- And more Pete and Kristian greatness.
Links from the show:
Please Help Us Grow
To subscribe to the podcast, please use the links below:
If you have a chance, please leave me an honest rating and review on iTunes by clicking here. It will help the show and its ranking in iTunes immensely! We appreciate it!
Enjoy the show!