Today we have Luke Tyburski whom we had on back in episode #85 talking all about his quest of doing The Ultimate Triathlon a 2000km journey over 10 days. Luke had to deal with changes to 2 years of planning from the get go And many other obstacles. It was pretty much a case of adapt or not finish.
Was it worth it? Listen to find out.
In today’s episode we discuss:
- Facing challenges before day 1.
- Learning to adapt on the fly.
- The value of a crew and their advice.
- Listening to the body.
- How Luke fuelled his body for 1200kms.
- Dealing with setbacks.
- Adjusting the plan.
- Lolling after the body.
- What this journey has taught Luke and what we can all learn from his experience.
- What’s next for Luke.
You can connect with Luke at his website and social media pages below.
Please Help Us Grow
To subscribe to the podcast, please use the links below:
If you have a chance, please leave me an honest rating and review on iTunes by clicking here. It will help the show and its ranking in iTunes immensely! We appreciate it!
Enjoy the show!