Today we have one of my good friends and proud South African Raoul De Jongh on the Fat Black Raoul was on way back when Well one of my first podcast before it was the Fat Black. This man has so much wisdom attainable to anyone when they simply make the choose and developed awareness in their lives.
Im excited and I know I can speak for Pete as well to go back and relisten to grab those nuggets of gold.
In today’s episode we discuss:
- Understanding The 4 pillars.
- The key quality to life and how it creates happiness.
- Raouls nighttime practices.
- Taking responsibility for your rest and recovery.
- What you can stress about.
- The coach/ athlete relationship – how it really works.
- The right outlet for competitiveness.
- Balancing social life with triathlon life.
- How (and why) to be a better human being.
- Excellence is a moving target.
- The Athlete Manifesto.
- Embracing failure, not fearing it.
Connect with Raoul at his website:
Blog posts mentioned in this episode:
And other social media pages:
Please Help Us Grow
To subscribe to the podcast, please use the links below:
If you have a chance, please leave me an honest rating and review on iTunes by clicking here. It will help the show and its ranking in iTunes immensely! We appreciate it!
Enjoy the show!