Today we have Xena (Caroline Steffen) on the show. Xena just won Mandurah 70.3 – which I think is her 20th 70.3 distance win – on the back of racing Noosa and before that of course, Kona where she placed 9th after a difficult lead up which we discuss on the show.
We peel back the layers of the onion to see what drives the success of the warrior princess.
In today’s episode we discuss:
- Lessons that Xena learned under Brett Sutton
- The Hoff
- How she got through Kona and why she HAD to finish
- Not holding back
- How to stay focused.
- The defining moment for Carolines success
- Talent and Hard work
- Learning from adversity
- Whats on Xenas ipod right now
- The Importance of racing on a team
- And many more awesome insights
Links from the show:
You can connect with Caroline at:
Please Help Us Grow
To subscribe to the podcast, please use the links below:
If you have a chance, please leave me an honest rating and review on iTunes by clicking here. It will help the show and its ranking in iTunes immensely! We appreciate it!
Enjoy the show!