Courtesy of Specialized Bicycles / © BrakeThrough Media
Speaking with pro athletes always provides a plethora of wisdom. We get an inside look at what makes those who are successful Successful. And this is the case with Brent McMahon.
Brent McMahon is one bad ass triathlete whom is also an Olympian, World Cup Champion, Xterra Champion, IRONMAN 70.3 and IRONMAN Champion.
If you dont know Brent debuted his first Ironman and clocked the 15th fastest time of all time and fastest IM rookie ever with a 7:55 course record at Ironman Arizona – to show sub 8 was no fluke he went 7:56 in IM Brazil earlier this year and recently did his first IM World Champs and came in 9th.
This episode is full of wisdom all of us athletes can use.
In Todays Episode We Cover:
- The Kona Lessons, the experience
- Two things successful athletes have
- The tools in the tool belt for when it gets tough
- The one thing (other than riding the best bikes) that Pete and Brent share.
- Why working for 20 years with Lance Watson has worked.
- Very important advice for AG athletes.
- IST?! And what it is
- The BIG mistake that Brent has learned from.
- The only thing to focus on
- What Brent does for fun.
Links from the show:
Also Thanks to Jim and Iri from Breakthrough Media for the photo usage of Brent and also for taking incredible images. Check them out here:
@iamspecialized / @iamspecialized_tri
Please Help Us Grow
To subscribe to the podcast, please use the links below:
If you have a chance, please leave me an honest rating and review on iTunes by clicking here. It will help the show and its ranking in iTunes immensely! We appreciate it!
Enjoy the show!