Linsey Corbin is one of those athletes that does not lie down easily. The passion Linsey has for triathlon is immense. This year for the first time in 10 years she couldn’t race Ironman World Champs because of an injury, so Linsey signs up as a volunteer and heads over to the Big Island to cheer and help out. Awesome.
Today Pete and I got to enjoy seeing and hearing Linseys passion for the sport come through loud and clear and bring wisdom along with it – for all that are willing to listen you should listen because she has posted the 5th fastest female IM time in history!
In today’s episode, we discuss:
- The unexpected lessons from watching Kona
- Pressure and expectations
- Living and learning from mistakes
- Injuries are not textbook
- Chris Corbins (Linseys Hubby) best advice
- How wanting to control everything hurts us
- What it takes to be successful
- Her 3 biggest mistakes
- An Age Grouper Tip
- Making it work with family
- Dealing with the inner critic
- Her favourite workout We approve
Links from the Show:
Read about and catch up with Linsey at ……
Please Help Us Grow
To subscribe to the podcast, please use the links below:
If you have a chance, please leave me an honest rating and review on iTunes by clicking here. It will help the show and its ranking in iTunes immensely! We appreciate it!
Enjoy the show!