Pete and I speak with the good doctor, Phil Maffetone on avoidable mistakes athletes make in race week and on race day in Kona. Even if you are not in Kona this discussion applies to all races We just see smaller errors in Kona become a big thing.
If you are racing Its not too late to listen and learn.
In this episode we discuss:
- What you want to be doing in Kona in race week
- The one word from Phil on what you need to do
- What Mark Allen did in race week
- Where you focus should be
- Choose these ____ battles wisely
- Coffee abstinence Worth it or not?
- Caffeine supplementation, what you need to know for Kona
- The dietary changes in race week
- When to show up
- What you want to be relying on for the race
- And more.
Links from the show include:
And the TED talk link is:
Please Help Us Grow
To subscribe to the podcast, please use the links below:
If you have a chance, please leave me an honest rating and review on iTunes by clicking here. It will help the show and its ranking in iTunes immensely! We appreciate it!
Enjoy the show!