I literally have two pages of notes from this interview with Greg Bennett. Pete and I really enjoyed our chat with GB but when someone has been around as long as Greg and won as many big time races along with being part of a winning team with his wife Laura (we will have to get Laura on the show soon) one needs to take note.
There is much wisdom gained and things I know Ill add to my toolbox to help me going forward.
In this episode we discuss:
- The thing that keeps them going
- Stepping up VS stepping out
- Talent VS hard work
- Big tips on visualisation, and something we are adding
- Distracting from pain
- What being professional means
- The game that helped Greg winning the biggest prize purse ever
- Why you want to be nervous
- Becoming the athlete you need to become
- Investing in yourself
- Planning long
- Leveraging passion
Links from the show:
Please Help Us Grow
To subscribe to the podcast, please use the links below:
If you have a chance, please leave me an honest rating and review on iTunes by clicking here. It will help the show and its ranking in iTunes immensely! We appreciate it!
Enjoy the show!