Today Pete and I had the pleasure of speaking with James Lawrence AKA the Iron Cowboy. We thought we were going to discuss the why and the doing of the 50 iron distances in 50 states in 50 days But we got so much more. Truly inspiring stuff from a guy not afraid of telling it how it is. Many life lessons in this Fat black Podcast Enjoy, we sure did.
In today’s episode we discuss:
- The accidental world record
- The true way to find yourself
- Generation soft!
- James why – childhood obesity
- Blowing the cost of good food argument out of the water
- 50-50-50 is only the start line.
- The importance of cooking and where to learn
- A 10 day experiment in mental strength development!
- What YouTube is good for
- The biggest LACK in the world right now
- How to train for 50 iron distances
- Training to go slow
- Real food
- Figuring out how to heal oneself during the rigors of the event
- 2 keys to success available to all
- The best way to set yourself up for failure
- Everyone has their own 50-50-50
- What you can and cannot physically prepare for
- Why quitting never crossed his mind
- And more life lessons
Links from the Show:
Connect with James at:
Please Help Us Grow
To subscribe to the podcast, please use the links below:
If you have a chance, please leave me an honest rating and review on iTunes by clicking here. It will help the show and its ranking in iTunes immensely! We appreciate it!
Enjoy the show!