Today we have fellow Specialized athletes, Michelle and Katy Duffield joining us on the show. Not long ago, these two fast ladies became the first Aussie twins to qualify for Kona (as age groupers) and have since begun their pro-careers, racking up some impressive performances to date. The girls join us today to chat about what it’s like racing at the pointy end of the female AG field and taking the big leap into pro ranks. Mim and Katy are class athletes with great attitudes and plenty of wisdom to share for age groupers.
In today’s episode we discuss:
- Being the first Aussie twins to race Kona.
- Dealing with setbacks and how to stay positive.
- Staying focused on your own race (when your sister is performing better on the day!)
- Learning from mistakes.
- Developing the right attitude.
- Why giving back is so important.
- Who inspires the twins to race.
- How to be a better age grouper.
Please Help Us Grow
To subscribe to the podcast, please use the links below:
If you have a chance, please leave me an honest rating and review on iTunes by clicking here. It will help the show and its ranking in iTunes immensely! We appreciate it!
Enjoy the show!