Today we get to speak with pro triathlete, dietitian, sports nutritionist Pip Taylor all about nutrition and her new book the Athletes Fix. As you know we are all about LCHF here at TS but Ill say that Pips books is awesomely refreshing and as the title states goes into helping you Fix your diet.
We like Pips terminology of a base functional diet and she goes through identifying your intolerances to help you eat well for life.
In today’s episode we discuss:
- Pips background and her personal lessons on the effects of foods on her health and performance.
- The food recommendations that didnt gel with her
- The one place we have complete control of.
- Understanding inflammation.
- Allergies vs intolerances.
- Fodmaps WTF are they and what you need to understand.
- What should I eat?
- Having fun with food.
- Tips for eating well for life
- And so much more.
Connect with Pip on social media:
Please Help Us Grow
To subscribe to the podcast, please use the links below:
If you have a chance, please leave me an honest rating and review on iTunes by clicking here. It will help the show and its ranking in iTunes immensely! We appreciate it!
Enjoy the show!