Welcome to the Fat Black, Episode #95 and today we are throwing the kitchen sink at you. We are talking everything from Kristian’s new hill repeat session (it will make you über strong, being awesome at everything you do, and Ironman Cairns.
In Today’s Episode We Cover:
- Just why Kristian decided to ride over 200km of hill repeats (hint: not just for fun, although he did enjoy it!)
- Some insights into what he learned from the experience.
- How to develop an awesome mindset and why you need to.
- We also talk Ironman Cairns, how to deal with the cards on race day.
- How to be a more adaptable athlete.
- Special mention of an awesome cause that a good friend of ours is riding for.
- The Fat Black Podcast kit design update.
- Support Pedal Against Poverty here www.pedalagainstpoverty.com
- Design our Fat Black Podcast kit here www.trispecific.com/fatblackkit
- The Everesting Calculator
- Read Kristian full Everesting account and see the stunning pics
The TS Bring out your best webinar is coming next week. Fill in the quick survey so I can cover your greatest challenges. https://www.trispecific.com/survey the webinar is free to join and you can register your spot now..
Get our TriSpecific Pillars to Success ebook by going to www.trispecific.com/pillars