Life is all about lessons – not mistakes – but lessons we can learn from to improve ourselves. For Kristian, 2014 was a big year for lessons. Today we lift the lid on what has really been happening with Kristian over the last 12 months or so and really get into the gritty about what lessons he learned and how you can avoid similar experiences. Stress management is about learning to identify stressors in your life that you can control, and focusing on those to avoid the overwhelm of stressors that are simply beyond your control. It is about being adaptive and responsive, not reactive and we discuss some super important lessons on stress in this episode.
But before we do……Some exciting news! Our 100th episode is fast approaching, and we want to celebrate. But we want you guys – our awesome listeners – to be a part of it. So we are holding a design competition: design a “Fat Black Podcast” riding kit (bibs and jersey) with whatever clever, creative, purely awesome design you can think of, and the winner will receive that kit! We are launching the kit-production as a bit of ‘kickstarter-ish’ campaign, so we need a minimum if 20 kits confirmed before we can produce. If we don’t hit our number, then no one get’s charged.
More on those awesome details very shortly.
In Today’s Episode We Cover:
- A sneak peak into our Round Table discussions with some smart thinkers in the nutrition space.
- Why you cannot ignore stress in your life.
- Stress and gene expression.
- The importance of understanding your TRUE health.
- How intuition plays a big role in health management.
- Gut health and depression.
- Learning the “dip”; when to push on and when to ease back.
- Some strategies to employ when you reach the critically low point.
- Learning to understand the warning signals.
- How to make things ‘easy’ again.
We are sharing these fairly private insights from Kristian with you, to help people understand just where things can go with health. He has lived it full circle now and the good news is that if you are pushing yourself to that limit, there IS a way to get yourself back.
Don’t forget our awesome competition – not only could you be the design winner of an amazing kit, but you could be envy of the bunch ride! Keep an eye on our Facebook page, or simply sign up, get your Free Pillars to Success ebook www.trispecific.com/pillars and Kristian has been hitting it outta the park with daily informative and inspirational content!