Today we are going to go deep into FEAR. Why? We simply because FEAR is what holds each every one of us back and stops us from doing the things that want to do. But to conquer FEAR – whatever it is – we have to understand it, and we have to acknowledge it. Then we can plan to overcome it. Now we see FEAR manifest itself in many ways with athletes; some very obvious, others not so much. But if you want to do well, you need to overcome those FEARS.
In Today’s Episode We Cover:
- What is FEAR?
- Why we manifest our FEARS?
- Why FEAR is important.
- How to stop feeding the FEAR and start overcoming.
- Understanding the psychology of FEAR.
- Dealing with the Chimp brain.
- Using FLOW STATE to understand FEAR.
- Learning to change your behaviours.
- Controlling your outcomes.
- Why just using positive thinking is not enough.
- Negative beliefs.
Links From Today’s Show:
We talk a little bit about the concept of the Chimp Brain and the Human Brain, and if you are interested in learning more about this, check out this book. We will also be discussing this in an upcoming TS Life Webinar.
We also mention FLOW STATE – a very cool decoding of peak performance. We think every athlete should learn more bout this so check out the work that these guys do.