Pete and I were searching for an angle for todays podcast. Some things keep popping up being an endurance athlete and working in the day to day with endurance athletes and that was robustness. When we’re robust good things happen. When we lose that robustness we can feel stuck in a not so fun place. So today we wanted to cover just a few of the overriding topics that lead to robustness or maintaing it and of course how you can destroy it … so you know what not to do.
In Today’s Episode We Cover:
- Why feedback is important.
- The questions you should be asking yourself each day.
- Self assessment = self awareness.
- Learning to be honest with yourself.
- Why going molecular on the Fat Adaptation process is a waste of your time.
- Learning to make FA/OFM simple and stress-free.
- Seriously. Just stop stressing about food.
- Why your words matter.
- How verbally beating yourself up ruins performance.
- Last chance to get access to TS LIFE @ 50% OFF. You can read about it here and get access to everything at 50% OFF – email kristian [at] trispecific.com if you have any questions.