Today we sit down and ‘sip the fat’ with Tim Reed who has been making his mark on the sport in recent years with some very impressive results. Tim has a background in exercise physiology and before turning pro he spent a bit of time crafting his skills as a top Age Group athlete.
One of the most exciting things about ‘Reedy’ is his willingness to learn; whether it is through coaching mentors, or advice form experienced pro-athletes, Tim is focused on absorbing as much information as possible in order to further his athletic and business careers and as such has some great wisdom to share.
In this Episode we cover:
- Making the jump from elite Age Group athlete to Professional athlete.
- Working hard in the early days.
- Learning to hustle to achieve success.
- Balancing family life with career.
- The value of communication.
- Maintaining perspective; what really matters in your life.
- Values for success.
- How to wear budgie-smuglers/ how to craft your ‘brand’.
- Tim’s 5 tips for athletes new to the sport (actually for every athlete).
Make sure you go over and check out The Triathlon World Summit and RESERVE your seat … The FREE sessions start November 9
Smith Optics – Change is Easy
Specialized – Innovate or Die