Todays Fat Black is with Brad Kearns a former professional triathlete who performed on the international triathlon circuit from 1986 to 1995 and won 31 events around the world. Hes also the co-author with Mark Sisson of Primal Endurance, and host of the Primal Endurance Podcast, and just released the Primal Endurance Online Mastery Course.
Brad and I speak about conventional wisdom and why we should question things. We talk on slowing down to go fast and we also go into an area of so much confusion which is nutrition and so much more.
IN TODAYS EPISODE, WE DISCUSS:
- Not accepting conventional wisdom
- Why carb dependency means you have to keep stuffing your face with sugary carbs
- How to get out of carb dependency and what it takes
- The stress of it all
- Maffetone Method
- The advice from Mark Allen after Brad was getting his ass kicked week in week out no matter the training he put in.
- The Max Aerobic HR is totally relative to fitness level.
- How to contribute to your demise in endurance sports
- Avoiding extreme burnout
- Buying into the first step
- Not throwing the baby out with the bath water
- On suffering
- Fear of being lazy
- Enjoying your workouts and getting better results
- Cultivating the intuitive principles
- Why you have to get over yourself!
- The background problem of carry excess body fat and its not genetics
- Step one of dietary modification that makes sense to all
Join (for Free) our TRISPECIFIC CAFE
Todays shows is bought to you by Purica. For over 17 years Purica has been offering supplements of the highest quality a results based company. From their flagship product, Recovery that offers increased cellular health and powerful anti-inflammatory properties to their brand new Power Vegan Proteins containing Chaga AND effective digestive enzymes, Purica has something for every athlete, active person and anyone looking to improve their health and longevity, not to mention performance.
Learn more about Purica here: http://purica.com/trispecific
Order Purica products via Lifestyle Markets here: https://lifestylemarkets.com/vitamins-and-supplements/purica-trispecific and use the code “ALLERGICTOAVERAGE” to save 15% on your order today.
PLEASE HELP US GROW
To subscribe to the podcast, please use the links below:
If you have a chance, please leave an honest rating and review on iTunes by clicking here. It will help the show and its ranking in iTunes immensely! We appreciate it!
Enjoy the show!