Today Kristian gets to speak with swedish athlete and new dad Fredrik Croneborg. Fredrik has had loads of podiums and finally won a big race in Atlantic City in 2014. But in 2016 he won Challenge Taiwan and Ironman Malaysia showing that its consistency in the long game that matters most.
In todays episode, we discuss:
- The impact on being a member of Bahrain Endurance
- Inside a Bahrain Endurance get together
- A lesson we can take from why the top pros are so successful
- Fredriks absolute key to racing success
- Why Asia
- Overcoming adversity in racing
- Keeping the enjoyment alive after 20 years in the sport
- How you can get out of bed when you dont want to
Join (for Free) our TRISPECIFIC CAFE
Hands down the most potent indoor cycling trainer you can invest in. Yes, its an investment in yourself but mark my words, the Rev Box will make you a much stronger bike rider and more efficient at the same time.
PLEASE HELP US GROW
To subscribe to the podcast, please use the links below:
If you have a chance, please leave an honest rating and review on iTunes by clicking here. It will help the show and its ranking in iTunes immensely! We appreciate it!
Enjoy the show!