Today Pete and I “sip the fat” of our fat black coffees with me here in Whistler Canada and Pete in sunny Cancun and we talk about what you need to do to make your goal more likely to happen while also be smarter with your expectations. Enjoy the show and please join the 297 athletes and counting in our TS CAFE. It’s free but a place paced with value.
In todays episode, we discuss:
- Suffering indoors
- Misalignment of your actual goals
- Setting up your environment for success
- Creating opportunities for growth
- Knowing the value in your training
- Setting expectations in training
- Using intuition
- Stop trying to PB every session
- The number one thing you should focus on
- Understanding your testing
- Simplifying training
Join (for Free) our TRISPECIFIC CAFE
Hands down the most potent indoor cycling trainer you can invest in. Yes, its an investment in yourself but mark my words, the Rev Box will make you a much stronger bike rider and more efficient at the same time.
Please Help Us Grow
To subscribe to the podcast, please use the links below:
If you have a chance, please leave me an honest rating and review on iTunes by clicking here. It will help the show and its ranking in iTunes immensely! We appreciate it!
Enjoy the show!