It’s race week! And one of the biggest ones of the year! The Sunshine Coast is teaming with fit, confident, excited athletes ready to take on the Ironman 70.3 World Championships. Over 3000 athletes are set to take on the tough, but fast course, so today we are talking about racing strategy; what you need to think about, what you don’t want to forget and how to lay down a solid plan of action for any race. Sit back and enjoy! And if you are racing this weekend – we wish you the best of luck. Get after it!
In todays episode, we discuss:
- The who’s-who of the Pro list (plus some very biased predictions).
- Understanding course dynamics.
- The relevance of equipment selection for different races.
- Dealing with swell and chop in the swim.
- Compartmentalising the race.
- Pacing the bike.
- How to run hills efficiently.
- The 4 biggest tip for any race.
- The 5th biggest tip for any race.
- Creating great racing strategies.
Hands down the most potent indoor cycling trainer you can invest in. Yes, its an investment in yourself but mark my words, the Rev Box will make you a much stronger bike rider and more efficient at the same time.
Please Help Us Grow
To subscribe to the podcast, please use the links below:
If you have a chance, please leave me an honest rating and review on iTunes by clicking here. It will help the show and its ranking in iTunes immensely! We appreciate it!
Enjoy the show!