We are super excited about the Olympics, especially after watching the men’s triathlon this week (and even more excited for the women’s race this weekend!). What a performance from Ali, and his brother! The Olympic Games always provides a spectacle of highs, lows, controversy and sportsmanship but above all it is a display of excellence. So today Pete and I are going to share with you just how to unlock your own excellence and improve your performance.
In todays episode, we discuss:
- A quick recap of the Men’s race.
- Pacing for racing.
- Working in your strengths.
- What underpins excellence.
- Understanding your true potential.
- Surrounding yourself with excellence.
- The “4 minute mile effect”.
- Developing an unbeatable mindset.
- Irrational optimism.
- Meme’s VS positive affirmations.
- The growth mindset.
Hands down the most potent indoor cycling trainer you can invest in. Yes, its an investment in yourself but mark my words, the Rev Box will make you a much stronger bike rider and more efficient at the same time.
Please Help Us Grow
To subscribe to the podcast, please use the links below:
If you have a chance, please leave me an honest rating and review on iTunes by clicking here. It will help the show and its ranking in iTunes immensely! We appreciate it!
Enjoy the show!