Today Pete and I get back on the podcast with Christopher Kelly founder of Nourish Balance Thrive and talk about combatting adrenal dysfunction. We discuss our own dealings with this health issue that supposedly doesn’t exist and how to go about rebuilding ones health and of course… Performance.
In todays episode, we discuss:
- A quick recap from Chris last interview in EP 164.
- We share our own experiences with adrenal dysfunction.
- The individuality of adrenal dysfunction.
- Defining adrenal fatigue.
- What Red Flags you should look for.
- The value of testing.
- What are the biggest influencers on adrenal function.
- The Autoimmune Protocol.
- When it’s ok to have a beer and burrito (if that’s your thing).
- Finding your own optional.
- The truth about stress and adrenals.
- What to do if you cannot afford testing.
- The Keto Summit
Check out the upcoming Keto Summit: https://www.trispecific.com/keto
Set up a free consultation here: http://www.nourishbalancethrive.com/fatblack/
www.thefatblackpodcast.com < Get the Bottlenecks project.
Hands down the most potent indoor cycling trainer you can invest in. Yes, its an investment in yourself but mark my words, the Rev Box will make you a much stronger bike rider and more efficient at the same time.
Please Help Us Grow
To subscribe to the podcast, please use the links below:
If you have a chance, please leave me an honest rating and review on iTunes by clicking here. It will help the show and its ranking in iTunes immensely! We appreciate it!
Enjoy the show!