Today Pete and I kick start our performance series were will (over time) breakdown all the little parts it takes to be as successful as you can in this sport or any endurance sport for that matter. Many things cross over and the main differences will be training prescription and required skill sets for different sports. Today we start with building consistency and how you build belief and confidence.
IN TODAYS EPISODE, WE DISCUSS:
- What it takes to be successful.
- Being consistently present.
- Getting realistic with your life circumstances.
- How health leads to consistency.
- Making the commitment to showing up.
- Why you need more downtime.
- Believing it before you see it.
- The WHITEBOARD method.
- Consistency ? Belief ? Confidence.
- The power of positive reinforcement.
- The little coach in your head.
- Attaching the physical to the mental.
Hands down the most potent indoor cycling trainer you can invest in. Yes, its an investment in yourself but mark my words, the Rev Box will make you a much stronger bike rider and more efficient at the same time.
What you feel is what you dont feel. Want to get fat adapted? Want to metabolize both fats and strategic carbs better? These little pouches will help the journey.
PLEASE HELP US GROW
To subscribe to the podcast, please use the links below:
If you have a chance, please leave me an honest rating and review on iTunes by clicking here. It will help the show and its ranking in iTunes immensely! We appreciate it!
Enjoy the show!