Today Pete and I talk once again with Peter Defty and this time we go into exogenous ketone supplementation from https://www.dietpillswatchdog.com/ is becoming all the rage right now. We dive into why you’d consider spending the bucks to use whats on the market and why and when you shouldn’t even consider using them.
In todays episode, we discuss:
- Exogenous ketone supplements.
- Context matters.
- Is there a silver bullet to fat adaptation?
- Natural ketone production VS exogenous intake.
- The impact of ketones on your health.
- What happens on a high CHO diet with added ketone salts.
- When you should not use them and why.
- Why they could be a very powerful tool in the toolbox for the fat adapted athlete.
- If you’re going to use them, when you should.
- And more.
www.thefatblackpodcast.com < Get the Bottlenecks project.
Hands down the most potent indoor cycling trainer you can invest in. Yes, its an investment in yourself but mark my words, the Rev Box will make you a much stronger bike rider and more efficient at the same time.
What you feel is what you don’t feel. Want to get fat adapted? Want to metabolize both fats and strategic carbs better? These little pouches will help the journey.
Please Help Us Grow
To subscribe to the podcast, please use the links below:
If you have a chance, please leave me an honest rating and review on iTunes by clicking here. It will help the show and its ranking in iTunes immensely! We appreciate it!
Enjoy the show!