Today Pete and I break down what it really takes to achieve your goal. It doesn’t matter if you want to break an hour mark, podium, or qualify for Kona or a World Championships event – there is a formula to getting it right. We break down some of the non-negotiables to this strategy and then how to implement on the day.
In todays episode, we discuss:
- Learning lessons from the professionals of the sport.
- How to gain true confidence.
- Why the desire has to BURN.
- What happens when you don’t want it as much as you think you do (hint: it’s not great).
- Why you should be a nice person.
- The absolute non-negotiables of your race preparation.
- Creating a sleep routine: learning to say NO.
- The real challenge that Fat Adapted Athletes face.
- Why movement matters.
- 5 keys to race execution.
- Why people mess up their positive affirmations.
- Understanding true belief.
www.thefatblackpodcast.com < Get the Bottlenecks project.
Hands down the most potent indoor cycling trainer you can invest in. Yes, its an investment in yourself but mark my words, the Rev Box will make you a much stronger bike rider and more efficient at the same time.
Please Help Us Grow
To subscribe to the podcast, please use the links below:
If you have a chance, please leave me an honest rating and review on iTunes by clicking here. It will help the show and its ranking in iTunes immensely! We appreciate it!
Enjoy the show!