Today Pete and I have Michael Brown from Specialized Australia on the Fat Black Podcast talking all about Specialized’s Body Geometry system and how since acquiring Retul they have successfully combined the two systems to quantify a better fitting solution for you.
In todays episode, we discuss:
- Michaels background with Specialized.
- Recapping the Body Geometry methodology.
- How bike fitting is evolving.
- The advantages of BG Fit and RETUL coming together.
- The value in computer analysis and biomechanical assessments.
- The true role of a (great) bike fitter.
- Understanding marketing VS true R&D process when choosing saddles.
- Equipment bias.
- The most important aspect of female specific fitting.
- How bike shoes can affect performance (and comfort).
www.thefatblackpodcast.com < Get the Bottlenecks project.
Hands down the most potent indoor cycling trainer you can invest in. Yes, its an investment in yourself but mark my words, the Rev Box will make you a much stronger bike rider and more efficient at the same time.
Please Help Us Grow
To subscribe to the podcast, please use the links below:
If you have a chance, please leave me an honest rating and review on iTunes by clicking here. It will help the show and its ranking in iTunes immensely! We appreciate it!
Enjoy the show!