Today Pete and I have Craig Percival back on the Fat Black Podcast talking all about his epic 8 Ironmans in 8 days across 8 states and territories in Australia.
In todays episode, we discuss:
- The reality of completing 8in8in8.
- How the weather affected Craigs performances.
- Important advice from James Lawrence (Iron Cowboy).
- The true dangers of sleep deprivation.
- Adapting on the fly.
- Letting go of expectations.
- Who really motivated Craig during the event.
- Being a positive role model.
- Craigs 3 main goals for 8in8in8.
- Whats next for Craig.
- Lessons learned.
- The values of your crew.
www.thefatblackpodcast.com < Get the Bottlenecks project.
Hands down the most potent indoor cycling trainer you can invest in. Yes, its an investment in yourself but mark my words, the Rev Box will make you a much stronger bike rider and more efficient at the same time.
Please Help Us Grow
To subscribe to the podcast, please use the links below:
If you have a chance, please leave me an honest rating and review on iTunes by clicking here. It will help the show and its ranking in iTunes immensely! We appreciate it!
Enjoy the show!