Today we have another interview we did for the Triathlon World Summit with Mark Cote, the head aerodynamicist at Specialized Bicycles. We go through the hard data on the massive time savings you can make from some simple changes. We also talk what’s really important first and foremost and then give you the keys so to speak with what you can do to slash massive amounts of time off of your bike splits without more training.
In todays episode, we discuss:
- How you can get massive time savings by doing some simple things
- The new frontier of aerodynamic gains
- How to set your bike up so its clean and doesnt slow you down
- The low down on wheels and how to choose right for conditions
- The 2 first things you need to tick before you think aero and this coming from an aerodynamic geek.
- Tubulars or Clinchers?
- And so much more.
www.thefatblackpodcast.com < Get the Bottlenecks project.
Hands down the most potent indoor cycling trainer you can invest in. Yes, its an investment in yourself but mark my words, the Rev Box will make you a much stronger bike rider and more efficient at the same time.
Please Help Us Grow
To subscribe to the podcast, please use the links below:
If you have a chance, please leave me an honest rating and review on iTunes by clicking here. It will help the show and its ranking in iTunes immensely! We appreciate it!
Enjoy the show!