Today Kristian gets to chat with Danish pro triathlete Michelle Versterby on The Fat Black. I remember watching Michelle be 4th across the line in Kona last October and her smile and celebration was pretty infectious. But learning a little more about Michelle, its seems the smiling is a motto for how she lives her life.
Her attitude is infectious Enjoy
In todays episode, we discuss:
- The smile and whats behind it
- We get philosophical about life and training/racing
- Michelles favourite training environment
- Her mental game and getting sacked by her mental coach
- What you must have for success
- The great advice shed give her 25 year old self. This ones important for all of us.
- And more
www.thefatblackpodcast.com < Get the Bottlenecks project.
Hands down the most potent indoor cycling trainer you can invest in. Yes, its an investment in yourself but mark my words, the Rev Box will make you a much stronger bike rider and more efficient at the same time.
Please Help Us Grow
To subscribe to the podcast, please use the links below:
If you have a chance, please leave me an honest rating and review on iTunes by clicking here. It will help the show and its ranking in iTunes immensely! We appreciate it!
Enjoy the show!