Today we have Whit Raymond who is arguably one of the most energetic people youll ever meet and if youve never experienced Whits infectious energy at the races before you are about to in this interview today.
Prior to Xterra WC 2010 After Party (Charlotte, Emma Bishop, Whit and Kristian)
In todays episode we discuss:
- How Whit got his gig calling his first race – Kona.
- What has inspired Whit over the 20 years of calling races.
- Whits most memorable after-party moment.
- The value of preparation.
- Whit’s life moto
- How to maintain the passion and intensity.
- Dealing with criticism.
- Pro travel tips.
- Important advice for every athlete.
www.thefatblackpodcast.com < Get the Bottlenecks project.
Hands down the most potent indoor cycling trainer you can invest in. Yes, its an investment in yourself but mark my words, the Revbox will make you a much stronger bike rider and more efficient at the same time.
Please Help Us Grow
To subscribe to the podcast, please use the links below:
If you have a chance, please leave me an honest rating and review on iTunes by clicking here. It will help the show and its ranking in iTunes immensely! We appreciate it!
Enjoy the show!