Today Pete and talk all about the daily discipline, the art of ‘throwing’ those consistent jabs that will help take your performances – next level.
In todays episode we discuss:
- An awesome blog post from 2014
- Why a boxing analogy just makes sense for endurance sport
- Why do athletes always look for the big Right Hook?
- Learning to throw jabs
- Training like a champ, racing like a chump
- Building confidence with repeated jabs
- Throwing jabs in training
- When to throw Right Hooks in a race
- The art of setting up the big Right
- Jabs and your mental game
Get $50 off our 70.3 or Ironman Blueprints by putting in “New Year” into the coupon code. Valid till Sunday 10th (9pm PST, Vancouver)
www.thefatblackpodcast.com < Get the Bottlenecks project.
Hands down the most potent indoor cycling trainer you can invest in. Yes, it’s an investment in yourself but mark my words, the Revbox will make you a much stronger bike rider and more efficient at the same time.
Have your back when it comes to taking you and your family to events all around the world. Too much stress, kills your performance and Tri Travel tours take care of all the logistics involved with travel, accommodation, bike transfers and race week events, allowing you to focus on what counts… your race and the experience. They can even get you into sold out races.
The natural catalyst for optimising your fat metabolism. Time to get fat adapted so you can explore your outer limits by tapping into your limitless inner energy.
Please Help Us Grow
To subscribe to the podcast, please use the links below:
If you have a chance, please leave me an honest rating and review on iTunes by clicking here. It will help the show and its ranking in iTunes immensely! We appreciate it!
Enjoy the show!