Today we get to sit down and learn some brilliant insights from Pro Athlete, Liz Blatchford. What? You don’t know who Lizzy B is??
Well, she has won Cairns Ironman for 3 years straight, she was 3rd in debut at Kona in 2013, races for the impressive BMS Uplace Team and has been showing the triathlon world that she is a World Class Athlete since she burst onto the scene in spectacular fashion.
Sit back (with a Fat Back of course) and enjoy, as we chat to Liz about what makes her tick.
In Today’s Episode We Discuss:
- Who is Liz Blatchford?
- A shocking(!) revelation about Liz and coffee.
- What makes Liz so successful.
- The mental strategies that Liz uses to race at her best.
- Overcoming challenges in the middle of a race.
- What it is like racing for BMC Uplace.
- Using mentors for support and guidance.
- Liz’s pre-race rituals.
- How Liz deals with injuries.
- Liz’s awesome advice for aspiring athletes.
Connect with Liz on Social Media.
You can read more about Li’s team, BMC Uplace here.
You like cool pictures? So do we! Check out the work by Liz’s husband @koruptvision
Please Help Us Grow
To subscribe to the podcast, please use the links below:
If you have a chance, please leave me an honest rating and review on iTunes by clicking here. It will help the show and its ranking in iTunes immensely! We appreciate it! Enjoy the show!