In this weeks FFB podcast Pete and I get the pleasure of interviewing a good friend of mine and respiration specialist and practicing Anaesthetist, coach and pretty handy athlete Andrew Sellars.
Andrew and I have know each other for about 8 years
- The untapped potential of breathing
- Simple effective cost free techniques to improve your breathing efficiency
- The problems with breathing tools like the power lung / power breathe
- Cramping in swim
- Why breath training should be a high priority
- Understanding respiration rate and patterning
- How your respiratory system is limting your performance
- Breathing coordination
- Where real core stability comes from
- and so much more.
Find out more about Andrew
Fact-Canada / Forum re Spiro Tiger