Today we get to speak with Smashfest Queen herself Hillary Biscay. Always so much fun hanging around and speaking with Hills. This chick is tough
And gives us all lessons in how to get it done and become a better athlete. When youre an Ironman champion and Ultraman World Champion you know a thing or two about suffering!
In today’s episode we discuss:
- The critical things to focus on
- The #1 thing that can bring you down
- Where your thoughts need to be
- Shutting down the negative
- What to expect
- What to do when things go wrong
- IM and 3 catastrophes
- When to set new goals
- The lessons from obsessing on a goal
- When you should be thinking of racing in IM
- Where you gain true confidence
- Rehearsing your race
- When to play the imagery tape
- The life changing nutrition change from eating a plant based diet and its not what you think
- On being a vegan
- How the sport changed her life
- The major lesson on inspiration
- The #1 key to success
What you need to say yes to.
- 5Q and the push for equality
Links from the Show
Connect with Hillary via these links to her media pages:
Or check out SmashfestQueen at:
Please Help Us Grow
To subscribe to the podcast, please use the links below:
Click Here to Subscribe via iTunes
If you have a chance, please leave me an honest rating and review on iTunes by clicking here. It will help the show and its ranking in iTunes immensely! We appreciate it!
Enjoy the show!