Today Pete and I have one of the nicest guys in triathlon, Tim O’Donnell on the Fat Black. Tim definitely shows that how you do something is how you do everything. He works hard and demands the best of himself no matter what he does and is why his had the success he has to date.
In todays episode, we discuss:
- How the Navy introduced T.O. to triathlon.
- Learning to make sacrifices for the greater goal.
- How military training can help athletic performance.
- Lessons from Kona.
- Working with Mark Allen to become a better athlete.
- Managing the ego.
- Fixing the chinks in the armour.
- How to create a normal life as an athlete.
- Dealing with the tough days.
- Why T.O. is so strong.
- Giving back: Team red White and Blue.
www.thefatblackpodcast.com < Get the Bottlenecks project.
Hands down the most potent indoor cycling trainer you can invest in. Yes, its an investment in yourself but mark my words, the Rev Box will make you a much stronger bike rider and more efficient at the same time.
Please Help Us Grow
To subscribe to the podcast, please use the links below:
If you have a chance, please leave me an honest rating and review on iTunes by clicking here. It will help the show and its ranking in iTunes immensely! We appreciate it!
Enjoy the show!